|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 09:49 PM EST||
Fractal Analytics, the most global provider of analytics, has announced that Saurabh Mittal has joined them as Senior Vice President, Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail.
Announcing this, Srikanth Velamakanni, co-founder and Chief Executive Officer added, “Saurabh’s hands-on experience working with Fortune 500 CMOs and CIOs in social media innovation and customer experience will bring tremendous value to Fractal Analytics and its clients. Saurabh is a recognized industry expert who will drive innovation and strengthen our client relationships.”
Saurabh commented, “I am excited to be part of Fractal Analytics’ high energy environment. I will be a thought partner of Fractal’s key and emerging clients and will work closely with Fractal Sciences to deliver client value.” Fractal Sciences is Fractal’s innovation arm working on advanced Big Data and machine-learning problems to deliver a scalable computation infrastructure, advanced algorithms and analytics consumption platforms to Fractal’s clients.
Saurabh is based out of Fractal Analytics’ Delhi office. Saurabh brings more than 15 years of experience consulting with global clients in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Before Fractal, Saurabh was a senior leader and global head of the Customer Experience consulting practice at Wipro. He earned an MBA from University of Oxford where he was a British Chevening Scholar and received his engineering degree from IIT Delhi.
About Fractal Analytics
At Fractal, we believe analytics is critical to develop a deep understanding of consumers and earn customer loyalty, make better decisions, and ultimately improve lives. Fortune 500 companies partner with Fractal to drive breakthrough analytic solutions, set up analytical centers of excellence, and institutionalize data driven decisioning.
We help businesses: (a) Understand, predict and shape consumer behavior through advanced analytics; (b) Improve effectiveness of marketing, pricing and supply chain management; and (c) Harmonize data, tell visual stories and forecast business performance.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks