|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 09:10 PM EST||
SAO PAULO, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A.,"GLAI", (BM&FBovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B, Fitch: B+, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, announces today its results for the third quarter of 2012 (3Q12).
Passenger revenue per available seat kilometer (PRASK) increased by 3.4% year over year, reflecting the strategy of reducing capacity and maximizing the aircraft load factor, which increased by 2.4 p.p. over 3Q11.
GOL continued to implement its strategy of adjusting domestic supply, posting a reduction of 8.4% in the third quarter, considering the traffic data of both GOL and Webjet (pro-forma).
Salaries, Wages and Benefits per ASK per ASK fell by 2.4% year over year, as a result of the Company's efforts.
In July, GOL announced changes in its international route network, introducing new direct flights from Sao Paulo/Guarulhos to Montevideu (Uruguay), Asuncion (Paraguay) and Santa Cruz de La Sierra (Bolivia).
To access the document full version, visit our website at www.voegol.com.br/ir.
Edmar Lopes - CFO
André Brandi - Planning and IR Manager
Gustavo Mendes - Investor Relations
Phone: (11) 2128-4700
Phone: (11) 2128-4413
ABOUT GOL LINHAS AEREAS INTELIGENTES S.A.
GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (Bovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, offers around 810 daily flights to 62 destinations in 9 countries in South America and the Caribbean under the GOL and VARIG brands, using a young, modern fleet of Boeing 737-700 and 737-800 Next Generation aircraft, the safest, most efficient and most economical of their type.
SOURCE GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks