|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 08:14 PM EST||
SAO PAULO, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B, Fitch: B+, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, hereby announces that load factor in October 2012 stood at 69.1%, up 3.3 p.p. year on year.
Domestic load factor climbed 3.3 p.p. year on year, while demand declined by 4.0% in relation to October 2011, chiefly due to the lower supply in the Company's route network and the modest growth of the Brazilian economy in the period.
In the international market, load factor dropped 1.8 p.p. year on year.
To access the document full version, visit our website at www.voegol.com.br/ir.
Edmar Lopes - CFO
Andre Brandi - Planning and IR Manager
Gustavo Mendes - Investor Relations
Phone: (11) 2128-4700
Phone: (11) 2128-4413
ABOUT GOL LINHAS AEREAS INTELIGENTES S.A.
GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (Bovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, offers around 810 daily flights to 62 destinations in 9 countries in South America and the Caribbean under the GOL and VARIG brands, using a young, modern fleet of Boeing 737-700 and 737-800 Next Generation aircraft, the safest, most efficient and most economical of their type.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher