|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 08:00 PM EST||
Eze Castle Integration, a leading provider of strategic IT solutions and private cloud services to hedge funds, today announced it has expanded its Eze Private Cloud services to Hong Kong and Singapore. With this expansion, the hedge fund industry’s preferred private cloud now spans three continents and provides firms seamless access to the technology and key applications required to operate effectively and efficiently.
The Eze Private Cloud is used by more than 2,000 hedge fund professionals worldwide to simplify operations, minimize upfront capital costs and gain a highly resilient, enterprise-grade IT infrastructure on par with billion-dollar funds. Hedge funds based in Hong Kong and Singapore now have access to a range of offerings from the Eze Private Cloud, including the Eze Managed Suite and application hosting. The Eze Managed Suite is a hosted IT solution providing firms with a fully managed infrastructure and key business applications. The Eze Managed Suite gives users file services, email, software applications, mobile services, email security, disaster recovery and 24x7x365 support.
“Eze Castle Integration sees tremendous opportunity for private cloud services in the Asia Pacific region as hedge funds around the world embrace the cloud to streamline and enhance their operations,” said Serge Bukhar, executive director of international operations, Eze Castle Integration. “This latest expansion of the Eze Private Cloud reinforces our commitment to being the global technology partner to the hedge fund industry and fills a market need for fully managed cloud services that combine premier technology with exceptional client support.”
Eze Castle was ranked the number #1 cloud computing provider in the Hedge Funds Review Service Provider Rankings (2012) and HFMWeek named Eze Castle the ‘Best Cloud Computing Provider’ in its US Hedge Fund Services Awards 2012.
- Hedge Fund Cloud Forum: http://www.eci.com/cloudforum/
- 2012 Cloud Adoption Trends Report: http://www.eci.com/knowledge-center/cloud-adoption-survey-results.html
- Hedge Fund IT Blog: http://www.eci.com/blog/
About Eze Castle Integration
Eze Castle Integration is the leading provider of IT solutions and private cloud services to more than 600 alternative investment firms worldwide, including more than 80 firms with $1 billion or more in assets under management. The company’s products and services include Private Cloud Services, Technology Consulting, Outsourced IT Support, Project & Technology Management, Professional Services, Telecommunications, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, Archiving, Storage, Colocation and Internet Service. Eze Castle Integration is headquartered in Boston and has offices in Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco, Singapore and Stamford.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher