|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 07:46 PM EST||
SHANGHAI, November 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Morgan McKinley announces the release of its 2013 China hiring market report. The report covers multiple job functions within the financial services and commerce & industry sectors.
Containing analysis and market forecasts for 2013 hiring in mainland China, the report based on a survey of over 700 employers across financial services and commerce & industry, asked employers about their expectations for hiring and employment over the next six to twelve months. In addition to providing insights for 2013 the report also draws comparisons between its neighbouring markets of Singapore and Hong Kong.
Key highlights include:
• The majority of respondents across financial services and commerce & industry (83% and 71% respectively) expect current economic uncertainty to affect China as a growth market
• The majority of respondents in financial services and commerce & industry felt that hiring decisions in China is primarily influenced by company performance
• When comparing expected hiring over the next 12 months with the previous 12 months, 74% of financial services employers anticipate that it will be similar or higher; 88% of commerce & industry employers believed the same
• Talent retention will be the greatest challenge for managers in 2013 across both financial services and commerce & industry (71% and 55% respectively).
Vivian Ng, Morgan McKinley Managing Director commented:
"Our latest China Hiring Market report gives valuable insight to employers and professionals in mainland China. Overall, hiring in 2012 has been steady and 2013 is set to continue in the same direction. Talent attraction continues to take the number 2 spot for challenges for managers across all industries."
To read the full report visit our website http://www.morganmckinley.com.cn or follow the link below:
If you would like to discuss these findings in further detail, please contact Kelly Zhang, Morgan McKinley +86-21-5108-1202.
Notes to editors:
About Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is a global professional services recruiter connecting specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines.
With offices across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, Morgan McKinley's professional recruitment expertise spans across banking & financial services, commerce & industry and professional services. To find out more visit: http://www.morganmckinley.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher