|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 06:27 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- SBA Deputy Administrator Marie Johns will travel to Yonkers, NY, tomorrow, Wednesday, November 14, to meet with local officials and view ongoing response and recovery efforts to Hurricane Sandy. While there, she will join Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano to tour Altman Lighting Co. Inc, a small business that suffered damage during Hurricane Sandy.
SBA Deputy Administrator Marie Johns
Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano
Small business tour and press availability
Wednesday, November 14 at 10:30 AM
Altman Lighting Co. Inc
57 Alexander Street
Yonkers, NY 10701
Advisory Number: MA12-30
SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks