|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 06:20 PM EST||
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) plans to release its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2013 on Monday, November 19, 2012, after the market closes. The Company plans to host a conference call to review the results and management's outlook for future periods at 4:30 p.m. (ET) that day.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available at www.krispykreme.com. The conference call also can be accessed over the phone by dialing (800) 510-0219 or, for international callers, by dialing (617) 614-3451. To access an archived audio replay of the call, dial (888) 286-8010, or (617) 801-6888 for international callers; the passcode is 31034181. The audio replay will be available through November 26, 2012. A transcript of the conference call also will be available on the Company website.
Investor Conference Presentation
The Company will be presenting at the ICR XChange Conference at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, Florida on Thursday, January 17, 2013. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:15 a.m. (EST) and will be webcast at the Company's website, www.krispykreme.com. The webcast will also be archived at the Company website.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is a leading branded specialty retailer and wholesaler of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in over 710 locations in 21 countries around the world. Connect with Krispy Kreme at krispykreme.com and on Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter and YouTube.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks