|By Marketwired .||
|November 13, 2012 05:33 PM EST||
HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- After Hurricane Sandy blasted through the Northeast, a Houston-based digital media company, GSM Worldwide Media, has quickly stepped forward to assist with all of the recovery efforts.
GSM Worldwide Media has a digital network of large spectacular LED digital advertising screens, with a national footprint in shopping malls across the country -- reaching over 20 million shoppers monthly.
Working closely with the American Red Cross, GSM Worldwide Media is donating screen acknowledgements to any company that is directly involved with the Sandy relief efforts.
"We are from Houston, so this hurricane devastation is all too familiar to us. The rebuilding process will be ongoing for years to come," said Michael Babajanov, a GSM Worldwide Media principal.
"The need for assistance remains great. Many companies have creatively found ways to assist the storms' victims. GSM's goal is to thank those companies' efforts and to spread the word of how and where to continue the donations," said Babajanov.
Gilad Lutfak, another GSM Worldwide Media principal, added, "We invite all companies involved in the relief efforts to contact GSM for the opportunity to receive donated advertising time to further the Sandy relief funds."
Babajanov and Lutfak estimate the value of their company's donated screen time to be $200,000. They hope that all of the participating companies can raise an additional $2,000,000 in relief funds for the Sandy victims.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2152665
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher