|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 04:33 PM EST||
Harold Montgomery, Chairman and CEO of Calpian, Inc. (OTCQB:CLPI,) has been invited to present at the 2012 National Investment Banking Conference being held November 14-16 at the Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
Montgomery will present on Thursday, November 15, with one-on-one meetings held on Friday, November 16. He will discuss the company’s growth and success in the mobile payments sector in India, the world’s largest consumer market, and its plans for continued expansion.
National Investment Banking Association is a national trade association of national, regional and independent broker dealers, investment banking firms, investment advisor companies and related capital market service providers. Since its inception, NIBA member firms have successfully completed over 1,000 equity offerings totaling approximately $10 billion in new capital for America's finest emerging growth companies. The member firms of NIBA represent over 8,000 registered representatives with an estimated $78 billion in assets under management, and are responsible for 90% of all initial public offerings under $20 million. For more information, please visit: www.nibanet.org.
ABOUT Calpian, Inc.
Calpian, Inc. (OTCQB:CLPI) is a publicly traded company with corporate offices in Dallas, Texas and mobile payments emerging-market operations through its subsidiary in India. Calpian's U.S. business focuses on the 10,000 Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs) that serve approximately 2 million small merchants across all industries in the U.S. who pay an estimated $1 billion in annual residuals. Calpian’s Indian subsidiary offers Money-on-Mobile, a pre-paid mobile payment solution, to more than 110,000 Indian retail locations. Calpian's management team has over 70 years in combined experience in the payments business. Calpian's CEO, Harold Montgomery, is a recognized industry leader who has provided expert testimony to the U.S. Congress and Federal Reserve Bank on payments-related issues and regularly appears in numerous industry publications, such as Transaction World Magazine. Please visit our website at www.calpian.com for more information.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks