|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 04:31 PM EST||
CSC (NYSE: CSC) announced today that it has been recognized as one of the industry’s leading providers of SAP application management services by a new Gartner report. The “Magic Quadrant for SAP Application Management Service Providers, Worldwide” report, published on October 23, examines 15 providers' abilities and visions for delivering SAP application management services.
“CSC has a long track record of successfully implementing and maintaining SAP applications to help clients run global operations and achieve greater efficiency and profitability,” said Frank Heitmann, vice president and general manager for Applications at CSC. “This feedback from Gartner confirms for us the outstanding level of our delivery capabilities and validates the importance we put on client enablement, innovation and continuous service improvement.”
Gartner defines SAP application management services as all ongoing SAP application services provided as part of a multi-year-based agreement and managed against defined quality metrics. It includes all ongoing activities related to application development, implementation, integration, testing, maintenance and support, and help desk services delivered within the scope of a multi-year application services agreement.
The worldwide report was authored by Gilbert van der Heiden, Christopher Ambrose, and Helen Huntley.
About the Gartner Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
CSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services. Headquartered in Falls Church, Va., CSC has approximately 95,000 employees and reported revenue of $15.7 billion for the 12 months ended September 28, 2012. For more information, visit the company's website at www.csc.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks