|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 03:40 PM EST||
TUSTIN, Calif., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Christy Bunce of New American Funding has been promoted to Chief Operations Officer of the national mortgage banker.
Bunce, formerly New American Funding's Vice President, has played a vital role in the company's extensive growth, earning them accolades including this year's Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies and one of OC's Best Places to Work.
With previous experience at big platforms such as Countrywide and Greenlight Financial Services, Bunce recognized New American Funding's strong leadership and potential, and welcomed the invitation to join the team in 2008. Since her arrival, the mid-sized mortgage banker has expanded its operations to include a Realtor-based Lending Division, a Wholesale Lending Division and has become a Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Direct Seller/Servicer.
"I am very excited about New American Funding's future," Bunce said. "We have a keen interest in being diverse in our product offering and company growth. Our Retail Call Center, Realtor-based Lending Division and Wholesale Division are growing at a steady cadence that is the perfect recipe for continued success in the years to come. I am very proud to be a part of such an amazing company."
About New American Funding
New American Funding is a Fannie Mae Direct Seller/Servicer, a Freddie Mac Direct Seller/Servicer, FHA Direct Endorsement – HUD Approved, and VA Automatic mortgage lender with approximately 550 employees. The company is licensed in 20 states across the nation and offers a variety of home loan options, for both purchase and refinance, including Conventional, FHA, Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages, VA, HARP 2.0 and Jumbo Loans.
CONTACT Jennette Landrum, Jennette.firstname.lastname@example.org, 800.450.2010
SOURCE New American Funding
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher