|By Marketwired .||
|November 13, 2012 03:36 PM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- The Honourable Gary Goodyear, Minister of State (Science and Technology), will deliver a speech at Polytechnics Canada's annual Student Applied Research Showcase and announce this year's award winners.
Following his remarks, Minister of State Goodyear will be available for photos and media questions.
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 Time: 12:00 noon (MST) Location: Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Main Campus Shaw Theatre 11762 106 Street NW Edmonton, Alberta
Director of Communications
Office of the Honourable Gary Goodyear
Minister of State (Science and Technology)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London