|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 03:36 PM EST||
Evduza Ramaj of Sylvan Lake, MI has been honored with a recognition by dbusiness in its selection of "2012 Real Estate All-Stars."
SYLVAN LAKE, Mich., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Announcing a special recognition appearing in the May, 2012 issue of dbusiness published by Hour Media LLC. Evduza Ramaj was selected for the following honor:
"2012 Real Estate All-Stars"
Evduza Ramaj commented on the recognition: "This is quite an honor for me. The fact that dbusiness included me in its selection of "2012 Real Estate All-Stars," signals that my constant effort to deliver excellent work has paid off. It is gratifying to be recognized in this way."
About Evduza Ramaj: a short profile by and about the honoree:
I am the Broker/Owner of Inside Realty, and have over nine years of success in the Real Estate Industry. Inside Realty, is a nationally certified (WBENC) woman-owned full service real estate company specializing in the listing and sale of HUD, Bank Owned, Private Owned and Short Sales in Oakland and Macomb Counties. In 2008, Inside Realty, was selected to broker HUD homes in Oakland County. Since then we have serviced over 1,416 HUD listings and have sold more than 611 HUD homes. We have been rated in the top 1% out of 540 Local Listing Brokers in a 9 State network.
Following the publication of Evduza Ramaj's selection for dbusiness's 2012 Real Estate All-Stars list, American Registry seconded the honor and added Evduza Ramaj to the "Registry of Business Excellence™". An exclusive recognition plaque, shown here, has been designed to commemorate this honor.
For more information on Evduza Ramaj, located in Sylvan Lake, MI please call 248-758-0022, or visit www.insiderealty.com.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC with contributions from Evduza Ramaj on behalf of Evduza Ramaj and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
American Registry, LLC is an independent company that serves businesses and professionals such as Evduza Ramaj who have been recognized for excellence. American Registry offers news releases, plaques and The Registry™, an online listing of over 2 million significant business and professional recognitions. Search The Registry™ at http://www.americanregistry.com.
Email Address: email@example.com
SOURCE American Registry
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London