|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 02:22 PM EST||
MADISON, Wis., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WealthCounsel®, a nationwide collaborative organization for attorneys and wealth planning professionals, today announced a complimentary webinar for consumers that will be held from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST on Friday, November 16, 2012, at www.estateplanning.com. The purpose of the webinar is to help participants gain a deeper understanding of wealth transfer strategies that likely will not be available in the future.
"The so-called 'fiscal cliff' and all of the resulting negative law changes are scheduled to occur approximately 50 days from now," said WealthCounsel's Chief Operating Officer Jonathan A. Mintz, J.D. "This webinar will provide those attending with the answers they need to make informed decisions before the window of opportunity closes."
The one-hour webinar will be presented by Peter G. Lennington, Esq., a WealthCounsel attorney and one of the nation's leading estate planning professionals. Lennington will explain strategies involving the current $5 million gift tax exemption; techniques for gifting one's residence at a discount; using Family Holding Companies to reduce taxes, protect assets and retain control when passing one's business to loved ones; and the use of Wealth Creation and Replacement Trusts.
For information about registering for this webinar, please visit www.estateplanning.com. Registrations for the live webinar are limited and will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Once attendance capacity is reached for the live event, anyone may access the recorded version via a hyperlink posted on EstatePlanning.com within 24 hours after the webinar concludes.
About The WealthCounsel Companies
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks