|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 01:17 PM EST||
Xplore Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ:XPLR)(www.xploretech.com) (“Xplore” or the “Company”) today said that it will release its second quarter/six month fiscal 2013 results on Wednesday, November 14, at 8 a.m. Eastern time.
About Xplore Technologies®
Xplore is engaged in the business of developing, integrating and marketing mobile wireless tablet PC computing systems. The Company’s products enable the extension of traditional computing systems to a range of field and on-site personnel, regardless of location or environment. Using a range of wireless communication media together with the Company’s rugged computing products, the Company’s end-users are able to receive, collect, analyze, manipulate and transmit information in a variety of environments not suited to traditional non-rugged computing devices. The Company’s end-users are in markets that include utility, warehousing/logistics, public safety, field service, transportation, manufacturing, route delivery, military and homeland security.
Forward Looking Statements
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual results to differ materially from the statements made. When used in this document, the words “may”, “would”, “could”, “will”, “intend”, “plan”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “expect” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect Xplore’s current views with respect to future events and are subject to such risks and uncertainties. Many factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the statements made, including those factors detailed from time to time in filings made by Xplore with securities regulatory authorities. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should assumptions underlying the forward looking statements prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as intended, planned, anticipated or expected. Xplore does not intend and does not assume any obligation to update these forward looking statements.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher