|By Marketwired .||
|November 13, 2012 01:15 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- Revolver Resources Inc. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:RZ) announces that it has granted stock options under its stock option plan to directors, officers and consultants of the Company for the purchase of up to 700,000 common shares at a price of $0.10 per share for a period of 5 years. The announced stock options are subject to the acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Robert L. Birmingham, President
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICE PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Revolver Resources Inc.
Robert L. Birmingham
(604) 683-5309 (FAX)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher