|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 01:12 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 24 Seven, Inc., the largest fashion retail recruitment firm in the US is opening a new office in Paris, France, creating the ability for its clients to have unprecedented global reach in securing the top talent driving the fashion, luxury, retail and beauty industries.
Known for its ability to identify, recruit and secure game changing talent across its core industries, 24 Seven is entering Paris with several of the country's leading luxury brand retailers and products as anchor clients. The company's expansion strategy is designed to help US based and international clients recruit the best staff resources for their corporate and retail operations.
"Talent is a primary business driver for leading companies across the globe and our expansion allows us to bring an increasingly global network of game changing executives to our clients," said Celeste Gudas, President and Founder of 24 Seven. "We strategically select markets by anticipating client need and business trends that impact talent strategy, so that when clients are ready to expand to new locations, we are well positioned to support their growth goals."
24 Seven's Paris office will be led by Caroline Clarke, Serge Degbo and Charlotte Richoux who bring proven global talent acquisition expertise to 24 Seven and its clients. 24 Seven's Paris office is located at 72 Rue Du Faubourge, Sainte-Honore Paris 75008. French website: http://www.24seventalent.fr/
About 24 Seven, Inc.
24 Seven, Inc. is the go-to talent source supporting the world's top teams in Fashion, Retail, Marketing, Advertising, Interactive/Digital, E-commerce, Design, Beauty, and Sports/Lifestyle. Our strategic recruiting professionals have either personally worked in or recruited exclusively for the industry practice they serve. Their hands-on experience makes them experts at perfectly matching candidates to clients. For more information, visit www.24seveninc.com
For information about working with 24 Seven in Europe, please contact Ricardo Alvar at email@example.com.
CONTACT: Toni Lee, +1-203-246-7524, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE 24 Seven, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher