|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 11:42 AM EST||
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BeesFree, Inc. (OTC QB: BEES) announced today that it will be a Silver Sponsor at the 2012 California State Beekeeper Association (CSBA) Annual Convention to be held on November 12 - 15th at Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa at Cabazon, CA. BeesFree, Inc. is the worldwide distributor of both BeesVita Plus™, an innovative composite nutritional food supplement for honey bees that works to prevent the effects of Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD), and the Beespenser™, an automated external honey bee feeding system. Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD) is a phenomenon in which worker bees from a beehive abruptly disappear.
The CSBA Convention is the largest state convention in the nation with over 300 attendees per day. These attendees include commercial beekeepers, queen breeders, hobbyists and industry services. The exhibitor floor has up to 30 different industry suppliers showing their latest technology to further beekeeping. The general session meetings feature leading honey bee researchers from across the nation and the world. For additional information please visit www.californiastatebeekeepers.com/events.html.
"The sponsorship is a great opportunity for us to introduce our products to the professional beekeepers in the United States," stated David Todhunter, President and CEO of BeesFree, Inc. "We expect to see the same enthusiasm from the US market as we have been experiencing in the European market, especially given the uniqueness of our products and the fact that we are heading into a period when beekeepers traditionally feed their honey bees."
About BeesFree, Inc.
BeesFree, Inc. (OTC QB: BEES), a company focused on developing innovative solutions for the global beekeeping community, owns a patent pending nutritional food supplement that helps honey bees avoid the effects of Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD) and a patent pending automated honey bee feeding system. Visit www.beesfree.biz to learn more about why the bees are disappearing, and how beekeepers can combat the honey bee decline.
Statements about the future expectations of BeesFree, Inc. and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. BeesFree, Inc. intends that such forward-looking statements shall be subject to the safe harbors created thereby. Since these statements involve certain risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, Bees Free actual results could differ materially from expected results.
Investor Relations Contact:
TPW Capital, Inc.
Thomas Walsh, President
Telephone: (201) 424-4573
SOURCE BeesFree, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London