|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 11:42 AM EST||
TORONTO, Nov. 13, 2012 /CNW/ - Random House of Canada Limited, Dr. Miriam Shuchman, Anne Collins and Dr. Nancy Olivieri have now resolved litigation between them over The Drug Trial: Nancy Olivieri and the Science Scandal that Rocked the Hospital for Sick Children, authored by Miriam Shuchman and published by Random House of Canada in 2005.
The litigation has been resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.
None of the parties will have any further comment on this matter.
SOURCE Random House of Canada Limited
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks