|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 10:35 AM EST||
Jefferson V. Wright, a thirty year veteran of the law firm Miles & Stockbridge P.C., has been appointed executive vice president and general counsel to government contractor and cybersecurity leader Telos Corporation. Mr. Wright will assume this role on January 1, 2013.
Listed in Best Lawyers each year since 2003 and named Banking and Finance Litigation Lawyer of the Year in Baltimore in the 2013 edition, Mr. Wright is an accomplished litigator and business consultant.
“Jeff has a deep knowledge of, and passion for, our business,” said John B. Wood, Telos Corporation chairman and CEO. “Telos has worked with Jeff as outside counsel for over 15 years and he has been a highly regarded and trusted advisor throughout. We will be very fortunate to have him at Telos.”
In his new position, Mr. Wright will lead the team that supports Telos’ corporate legal matters. He will report directly to the CEO. Mr. Wright will remain in an “of counsel” role with Miles & Stockbridge.
From his tenure with Miles and Stockbridge Mr. Wright has extensive experience in complex business litigation for clients involved in industries as diverse as cybersecurity, financial services, telecommunications and information technology, manufacturing, insurance, real estate, and the public sector. He has handled hundreds of cases at all levels of state and federal courts and in commercial arbitrations.
Mr. Wright received his undergraduate degree from Tufts University in 1977 and completed his law degree at Georgetown University Law Center in 1980. Prior to joining Miles & Stockbridge in 1981, he clerked for J. Dudley Digges on the Court of Appeals of Maryland. He is a member of the bar in the state of Maryland, where Telos is incorporated.
About Telos Corporation
Telos Corporation has provided innovative IT solutions and services to the federal government for more than 30 years. Telos solutions ensure that the government's most security-conscious organizations comply with demanding federal and DoD information security mandates. Offerings include Xacta® IA Manager and other solutions for cybersecurity and information assurance, secure networks, network management and defense, mission applications and development, secure communications, and identity assurance and access. Solutions are represented to the federal government on Telos' GSA schedule. For more information, visit www.telos.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks