|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 09:18 AM EST||
INTTRA, the world’s largest, most active network for ocean shipping, and Security Cargo Network (SCN), a leading global alliance of independent international freight forwarders, with more than 400 member offices, have partnered to provide INTTRA’s ocean shipping solutions to all members of SCN. The new alliance allows members of SCN to plan, execute and track ocean shipments through a single network, simplifying and streamlining their ocean shipment transactions.
“As independent freight forwarders, we have differentiated ourselves by establishing a network of global freight forwarders recognized for providing superior customer service and performance,” said Dave Lucia, President, Security Cargo Network. “Through our alliance with INTTRA, we can now extend the value of INTTRA’s multi-carrier network to all of our members, enabling them to increase productivity and improve efficiency while providing additional value to the shippers they serve.”
“We are delighted to have SCN and its members join the INTTRA network,” said Sherrie Orzechowski, Managing Director of Global Channel Sales, INTTRA. “Through our new alliance, SCN and INTTRA will establish a new standard of e-commerce service and performance to benefit SCN members and their customers.”
- To learn more about the INTTRA Alliance network, click here.
About Security Cargo Network
Security Cargo Network (SCN) is a global alliance of independent international freight forwarders who have joined together to offer superior service to shippers for their cargo at both the origin and destination points.
To learn more, visit http://www.securitycargonetwork.com
INTTRA is the world’s largest, multi-carrier e-commerce network for the ocean shipping industry. INTTRA professionals work with 40 leading carriers and NVOCCs, 109 software alliance partners, as well as their customers, to streamline and standardize their shipping processes worldwide through a network of more than 200,000 shipping professionals. Over 525,000 container orders are initiated on the INTTRA platform each week, representing more than 18 percent of global ocean container trade.
For further information, visit www.inttra.com.
INTTRA, the INTTRA logo, INTTRA-LINK, INTTRA-Desktop, INTTRA-ACT, and OceanMetrics are trademarks or registered trademarks, service marks or registered service marks of INTTRA Inc. All other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective holders.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks