|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 09:17 AM EST||
Indianapolis-based appliance and electronics leader h.h.gregg (NYSE:HGG) announced today the grand opening of a Baton Rouge store this Thursday, November 15th at 10:00 a.m.. To celebrate the grand opening, the Louisiana State University (LSU) cheerleaders and the mascot will be on hand, along with jersey giveaways to the first 300 people in line and prizes. h.h.gregg will host a grand opening sale from November 15th to November 21st that will allow residents to take advantage of Black Friday pricing now and will feature up to 24 months of special financing.
The new store, located at the Mall of Louisiana, 6401 Bluebonnet Blvd. in Baton Rouge, will be h.h.gregg’s third store in Louisiana, as h.h.gregg will also open two stores in the New Orleans area on November 15th.
Each h.h.gregg store showcases a large selection of HDTVs, home theater products, more than 350 major appliances in stock, Serta & Tempurpedic mattresses, computers and mobile products. h.h.gregg also recently introduced an entertainment furniture and fitness section to each store as well.
"We’re very excited to open in Baton Rouge,” said Jeff Pearson, senior vice president of marketing. “We have hired more than 60 area residents to help customers choose the best electronics and appliances for their needs.”
Like all h.h gregg employees, newly hired associates will undergo a comprehensive training program that includes ongoing training. The program is designed to ensure each associate is well prepared to answer all product related questions in order to help customers make the best purchase decisions.
To learn more about h.h.gregg please visit the company’s website, http://www.hhgregg.com
h.h.gregg is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home appliances, computers, mobile products and related services operating under the name h.h.gregg(TM) and Fine Lines(TM). h.h.gregg operates 228 stores in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher