|By Marketwired .||
|November 13, 2012 09:01 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- KEMP Technologies today announced its LoadMaster family of load balancer/application delivery controllers (ADCs) now support the Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) hypervisor. Because KVM leverages the Linux operating system, KVM virtualization overhead is minimized, while maintaining a high level of performance.
KEMP's load balancing products offer low-cost, high performance and feature-rich solutions that provide optimal throughput for businesses of all sizes. The LoadMaster family of products optimizes web infrastructure by delivering high-availability, high performance, flexible scaling, ease of management and secure operation.
- With KVM support, more hosting providers can now implement full-function Layer-7 load balancing, and leverage their hypervisor of choice without having to bring in a hardware load balancer and without deploying a different hypervisor platform just to support load balancing.
- KEMP's Virtual LoadMaster supports VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Open Source Xen, and KVM hypervisors with an identical set of high-performance features across all platforms.
Jonathan Braunhut, KEMP chief scientist
"KEMP's experience in the load balancing market and understanding of hosting providers' needs were the driving forces in the decision to support the KVM platform. KEMP focuses on our partners' needs as we expand our global support and deliver on market requirements. KEMP's support of KVM advances our position as the leader in cutting edge load balancing technology."
About KEMP Technologies
KEMP Technologies is the #1 price/performance load balancer and application delivery controller, used by thousands of businesses who consider IT, e-commerce, web and business applications as mission-critical to their long-term success. KEMP helps companies rapidly grow their business by providing 24/7 infrastructure availability, better web performance and secure operations -- while streamlining IT costs.
KEMP's LoadMaster products include Layers 4-7 load balancing, content switching, server persistence, SSL offload/acceleration, and application front-end capabilities (caching, compression, intrusion prevention system), plus one full year of product support -- delivering industry leading price/performance.
The company is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit www.KEMPtechnologies.com, or call at +1 631-345-5292.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher