|By Marketwired .||
|November 13, 2012 08:30 AM EST||
REDWOOD CITY, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- Zenprise®, Inc., the recognized leader and innovator in mobile device management (MDM), today introduced Zenprise MobileManager 8.0 and Zensuite, the only integrated solution for end-to-end secure mobile productivity. Zensuite harmonizes IT needs with end-user experience by transparently protecting sensitive data on all mobile touch points so that users can interact with their devices, apps and content in a way that preserves the user experience.
For the last 18 months, Zenprise has delivered next generation MDM capabilities like secure content collaboration and mobile app tunnels. With Zensuite, Zenprise extends these solutions into an integrated suite. IT groups can now drive mobile productivity by preserving sensitive corporate data within the bounds of a controlled mobile system that shares the same protections and policies across the entire organization without deploying disparate solutions to manage apps, data and performance.
Supported by the Zenprise MobileManager 8.0 platform, Zensuite includes the following features and benefits:
Secure Email Attachments
- Keeps sensitive data from leaking outside of enterprise control
- Allows mobile users to view encrypted attachments in a secure container or a protected app
Secure Corporate Browser
- Allows access to sensitive corporate data in the intranet without risking data leakage
- Pushes approved bookmarks to mobile users
- Defines URL blacklists and whitelists to filter inappropriate or malicious content on mobile
- Selectively wipes cached intranet data on mobile devices
- Offers secure mobile intranet access through a browser-specific VPN and not full bore VPN
- Offers faster mobile intranet access through data compression for a better user experience and reduced data costs
- Offers secure mobile app access through an app-specific VPN without requiring all-or-nothing device-level VPN
- Offers faster mobile app access through data compression for a better user experience and reduced data costs
- Blocks users from removing data from a mobile app
- Applies DLP policies to prevent data leakage from a mobile app
- Strongly authenticates users for mobile app access
Secure content and collaboration
- Applies content specific DLP policies across the repositories, or on a per user basis
- Provides secure encrypted container on the device to distribute content
- Version controls and distributes content across groups of users
- Enables users to markup or annotate documents
- Prevents copy, paste, printing, syncing, emailing or opening in external application
- Time-expires and selectively wipes sensitive content automatically from the device
- Sets automated policies to wipe content based on compliance policies
"Our customers want a solution that helps them achieve two objectives," said Amit Pandey, CEO and president of Zenprise. "The first is to protect corporate data no matter what. The second is to leverage mobile devices for increased productivity and revenue. Zenprise offers the only integrated solution that empowers organizations to achieve these objectives without the risk of cloud outages or downtime."
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zenprise provides the most innovative and secure mobile device management, backed by the best customer service in the industry. We are the only company delivering next generation mobile device management software. This means making mobile apps "business-ready" and keeping mobile content secure, while balancing enterprise IT needs with the end-user experience. So, whether you are supporting "bring your own device," deploying mobile apps to your service fleet, or distributing sensitive documents to your board of directors, Zenprise makes it easy for you to put mobile to work.
Our extensive list of global customers and partners spans a cross-section of countries and vertical industries including: aerospace and defense, financial services, healthcare, oil and gas, legal, telecommunications, retail, entertainment and federal, state and local governments.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher