|By Marketwired .||
|November 13, 2012 08:11 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- With Black Friday right around the corner and Christmas not far behind, the all important holiday season is front and center for companies in the toys and games industry, such as Mattel Inc. and LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. According to the National Retail Federation's most recent forecast, holiday sales will gain 4.1 percent year-over-year to total $586.1 billion, with individual shoppers planning to spend $749.51. StBulls.com has initiated technical analysis on Mattel Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) and LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. (NYSE: LF), these reports are free upon registration at
www.StBulls.com enthuses to bring the best from the internet under one roof, providing you with a one click opportunity to view what the market and financial researchers globally have to say about any particular bellwether stocks in any given financial environment. We work with a number of financial professionals that use their acute knowledge to help you manage your understanding of the market. To be part of this community please sign up at
Recent announcements from stores indicate that Black Friday will kick off earlier than ever, with deals starting on Thursday night. Toys and games companies are working hard to stay current and grab market share in an industry which is fast changing beneath their feet. Over the past decade, spending on traditional toys has been falling and it seems to be doing so at an increasingly rapid pace. Read our technical analysis on Mattel Inc. by clicking on
This holiday season industry players seem increasingly focused on economically priced tablets, apps and retro games with a modern twist. Many companies have announced plans to integrate their toys with various electronic devices, as well as partnerships with online gaming or media companies to breathe new life into old games. Our technical analysis on LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. is available on
About Street Bulls
STREET BULLS is committed to provide the investor community with sharp and timely trading and investing advice. Our aim is to help our readers achieve above-average returns from the markets and create wealth for themselves. Our newsletters and trading advice will provide investors with the information they need for success in today's volatile markets.
To view our disclaimer, use this link
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks