|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 06:38 AM EST||
DÜSSELDORF, Germany, November 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
From Wednesday until Saturday (14 to 17 November 2012) Düsseldorf is again the medicine capital of the world. Opening their doors then are MEDICA 2012, the world's largest medical trade fair with 4,554 exhibitors from 64 countries, and COMPAMED 2012 (until 16 November 2012), the leading international market platform for suppliers to the medical device industry with 645 exhibitors from 34 countries. MEDICA and COMPAMED will occupy all 19 halls of the Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre. Across all industries, MEDICA is one of the ten largest trade fairs worldwide. Three quarters of all exhibitors at MEDICA 2012 are from abroad and occupy 60 percent of the reserved space (total: 116,200 square metres). After Germany, the exhibitors reserving the most space come from Italy, China, the United States, Britain and France.
Clearly divided by segment, MEDICA 2012 focuses on the entire range of new products to increase the quality and efficiency of medical care in doctors' surgeries and clinics, e.g. medical technology and electromedicine, laboratory technology, physiotherapy products and orthopaedic technology and even Health IT.
MEDICA's target groups include, in particular, doctors and healthcare professionals as well as decision makers working in hospital management and the medical trade.
Parallel to MEDICA 2012, COMPAMED 2012 (in Halls 8a and 8b) will be highlighting everything needed for the manufacture of medical devices and equipment. The range of topics covered includes materials, production-related issues, aspects of quality control, full-contract manufacturing and even after sales services for medical devices.
The halls are open daily from 10 am to 6:30 pm, but only until 5.00 pm on Saturday (MEDICA only).
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
Press office MEDICA and COMPAMED 2012
Martin-Ulf Koch / Larissa Browa
Tel. +49(0)211-4560-444 /-549
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher