|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 06:35 AM EST||
SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC), a leading global multi-screen video software innovator, will deliver insights from its video-on-demand advertising accomplishments for Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News’ Advanced Advertising conference in New York City on Tues., Nov. 13. SeaChange VP-Strategic Marketing Alan Hoff will speak on the panel “Press Play: Turning On-Demand into a Marketing Dynamo.” The conference will feature TV advertising stakeholders representing cable and telco operations, content owners, audience measurement and agencies.
|Alan Hoff, Vice President-Strategic Marketing, SeaChange International|
Video-on-demand advertising panel at the Advanced Advertising conference, hosted by Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News
|The Roosevelt Hotel New York City|
|45 E. 45th St. • New York • Vanderbilt Suite|
Tues., Nov. 13, 3:15 p.m. ET (conference runs 1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET)
For more information and to register, visit: http://multichannelevents.com/advancedAd/.
About SeaChange International
Ranked among the top 250 software companies in the world, SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) enables transformative multi-screen video services through an open, cloud-based, intelligent software platform trusted by cable, IPTV and mobile operators globally. Personalized and fully monetized video experiences anytime on any device, in the home and everywhere, are the product of the Company’s superior video platform, advertising and in-home offerings.
SeaChange’s hundreds of customers are many of the world’s most powerful media brands including all major cable operators in the Americas and Europe, and the largest telecom companies in the world. Headquartered in Acton, Massachusetts, SeaChange is TL 9000 certified and has product development, support and sales offices around the world. Visit www.schange.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks