|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 06:30 AM EST||
SAN ANTONIO, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pioneer Energy Services (NYSE: PES) announced that the Company will present today at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Global Energy Conference in Miami.
Pioneer President and Chief Executive Officer Wm. Stacy Locke will present at 3:35 p.m. ET. A link to the live webcast of the presentation and accompanying slides are available in the Investor Relations section of Pioneer's website at www.pioneeres.com under Events and Presentations.
Pioneer Energy Services provides contract land drilling services to independent and major oil and gas operators in Texas, Louisiana, the Mid-Continent, Rocky Mountain and Appalachian regions and internationally in Colombia through its Drilling Services Segment. Pioneer also provides well, wireline, coiled tubing and fishing and rental services to producers in the U.S. Gulf Coast, offshore Gulf of Mexico, Mid-Continent and Rocky Mountain regions through its Production Services Segment.
Lorne E. Phillips, CFO
Pioneer Energy Services Corp.
Lisa Elliott / email@example.com
Anne Pearson / firstname.lastname@example.org
DRG&L / (713) 529-6600
SOURCE Pioneer Energy Services
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks