|By Marketwired .||
|November 13, 2012 05:04 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- This year, Europe's most popular motor show, the Mondial de L'Automobile in Paris, played host to the unveiling of the seventh model in the MINI series, the MINI Paceman.
Visitors to the show were delighted by this latest offering in the hatchback range from MINI. The MINI Paceman is a fresh interpretation of the British brand's trademark 'go-kart feel' and is the first Sports Activity Coupe to be launched in the premium compact sector.
In the MINI Paceman, drivers can not only expect all of the excitement of the MINI driving experience - the razor sharp handling, the thrilling, seat of the pants drive and great road-hugging performance - but will also be surprised by the performance of this new and contemporary take on the classic MINI.
The two-door style, with large tailgate, powerful proportions and dynamically stretched lines makes the MINI Paceman a uniquely sporty and yet elegant take on the premium compact style. The new model combines the distinctive MINI design - the iconic 'bull-dog stance' so associated with the brand's Cool Britannia image - with an agility which is better than ever before, for a gutsy, exciting ride. The razor-sharp handling and poke of the MINI Paceman design (with lowered sport suspension fitted as standard) offers unrivalled performance and a uniquely responsive drive.
The MINI Paceman interior also gives a cool and contemporary take on the MINI style, with no compromising on comfort to achieve the sporty performance which makes this model stand out from the rest. The rear passengers will enjoy the ride just as much as the driver and front-seat passenger, owing to the car's roomy interior and chic lounge-style ambience.
In short, in the Paceman, MINI has combined all of the fun and personality of the brand's spirit, with a performance that will transform the everyday journey into the extraordinary.
The MINI Paceman is also the second model (after the MINI Countryman) to offer drivers the option of channeling the engine's power to the road through all four wheels - the road-hugging MINI ALL4 all-wheel-drive system can be specified for the MINI Cooper S Paceman, MINI Cooper SD Paceman and MINI Cooper D Paceman.
And with great car offers from MINI (either from dealerships or through the brand's website) available every day to provide flexible finance solutions to suit all pockets, the MINI Paceman is a great driving option on any budget.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London