|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 05:03 AM EST||
EDINBURGH, Scotland, November 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New mobile phone app to help brides plan their perfect day
They say it's one of life's most stressful events, but getting married and planning the perfect day has just got a whole lot easier thanks to the launch of a brand new mobile phone app.
Designed to help brides plan their wedding theme, manage their budgets and source suppliers, Wedding Moodboard has been developed by corporate events and wedding florists, Roseparks Innovation & Design.
Roseparks wanted to produce an app that made the planning process simpler and more fun, an app which was interactive as well as informative and which took into account how a bride goes about planning for her big day.
View our advert currently appearing on SKY Wedding TV Channel here.
Brides can use their camera to record those 'must have' ideas and build their very own visual moodboard. They can use the Scrapbook Designer to make their own designs, choose from a large range of vases, candlestands, flower designs, pin colour swatches, images, bridal bouquets, notes and even add music to their visual moodboard.
And just so they don't get too carried away, the all important Wedding Budget Calculator helps them keep track of their spending along the way.
There's also a suppliers area, meaning that those trading in the industry can sell their services direct to potential customers. "The fact that it's so targeted makes it a great platform for advertisers as well as brides," said Roseparks owner, John Davidson.
He added: "Having worked in the wedding industry for many years, we have worked closely with a huge number of brides and conversations with them led to our inspiration for the development of this app.
"People are always on the move and, coupled with the development of smart and android phones and the fact that people want access to information at the touch of a button, 24/7, this app really will help future brides to keep on top of their big day.
"It's a stressful time and brides don't want to leave any stone unturned when planning their perfect day. This app helps them to do that on the go. When they see a flower they like, or a colour or a vase, they can record all of these things to build up a moodboard of their dream wedding.
To download the Wedding Moodboard app, visit http://www.moodboardapp.co.uk.
Units 18/19, 32 Dryden Road
Bilston Glen Industrial Estate
Midlothian EH20 9LZ
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks