|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK and LONDON, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CD-adapco is proud to announce the release of STAR-CCM+ v7.06, the latest version of its multidisciplinary engineering simulation software tool. As the third release in 2012, STAR-CCM+ v7.06 introduces a number of enhancements and new feature that have the specific aim of helping CD-adapco customers: shorten their product development schedules; create more reliable and better quality products; and to gain additional insight into their product behavior and performance.
"STAR-CCM+ v7.06, illustrates our continued commitment to making our customers even more successful through engineering simulation," said Jean-Claude Ercolanelli, Senior VP of Product Management.
Accelerate Your Product Development
In order to play a role in product development, simulation results need to be supplied on time, every-time.
With this is mind, STAR-CCM+ v7.06 is specifically designed to allow customers to get meaningful simulation results faster than ever before. (Full detail: http://bit.ly/VTlyJC)
Improve Your Product Quality and Reliability
Improving product quality is a strategic objective of every company involved in product design or manufacture. (Full detail: http://bit.ly/VTlyJC)
Better insight into product performance
The ability to communicate engineering information, while engaging with an increasingly non-specialist audience, is a key skill for any CAE engineer.
One of CD-adapco's ongoing aims is to make its solution easier to learn, easier to remember and easier to work with on a daily basis. STAR-CCM+ v7.06 includes a range of user experience improvements to facilitate its operation and the analysis of the results: new load simulation dialogue, bounded/slider values, flexible export, color bar formatting and table auto-export, slider control for cross section visualization, reporting and monitoring on the fly.
STAR-CCM+ v7.06 is available now for download from CD-adapco's customer support portal "Steve" (www.cd-adapco.com/steve).
Lauren Gautier, CD-adapco
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London