|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
SANTA CLARITA, Calif., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On the heels of the highly successful Campaign to Escape Completely in which passengers won a variety of free cruises and onboard gifts to combat the negativity during this grueling election season, Princess Cruises has even more cheer to spread this upcoming holiday season. Exciting promotions and new ship launches are just on the horizon, including the highly anticipated June 2013 launch of the brand new Royal Princess. The new Royal Princess boasts signature new features including a water and light show, grander atrium and the glass bottom SeaWalkSM – a staggering 128 feet above the ground.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this story, please click: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/58009-princess-cruises-escape-completely/
Technical issues with the interactive media player? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
SOURCE Princess Cruises
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher