|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 03:22 AM EST||
- Automatic Visual Upgrade Technology Provides Full-Screen Multi-Page Viewer with HTML5 Video, Now Available In All Search Views Drives User Productivity in SharePoint To a Higher Level
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Microsoft SharePoint User Conference, Mandalay Bay Booth # 1028 -- Equilibrium®, a software and hosted media services company that enables enterprise clients to improve management processing and presentation of content, announced MediaRich® ECM for SharePoint 4.3. Equilibrium's seamlessly integrated Instant-On™ content visualization technology for SharePoint 2010/2013 is now available in All Search, Document and Asset Libraries. Instant-On automatically creates previews of over 400 file types with new UniZoom™ multi-page, image, RAW camera, Adobe® files and HTML5 video and audio file playback capability. Static documents and images can be viewed in detail with UniZoom™, Equilibrium's patented technology requiring no special plug-ins, is browser independent, and eliminates the need to download an original file to effectively view content on any browser or smart devices from SharePoint. 4.3 includes multi-lingual support for Dutch, French, German, English and Japanese enabling each user to set up their language preference.
"In today's YouTube, Instagram, and reality TV world, World Vision donors expect to 'see' their dollars helping the children they sponsor. The problem is that those same sponsors also expect non-profit organizations like World Vision to keep overhead low before they entrust their hard earned dollars to them," said Dave Kaneshero, Chief Enterprise Architect - World Vision. "Technologies like MediaRich CORE Server and MediaRich ECM for SharePoint, are critical to solving this conundrum by eliminating as many manual processing steps in the media supply chain process as possible."
"MediaRich's image and video preview functionality along with cross-browser, multiple-file upload for both Mac and Windows have become essential to our daily operations, something we couldn't imagine living without within the SharePoint environment," said Doug Shepard ~ Director of IT ~ Augsburg Fortress Publishers.
"Equilibrium has been focused for over a decade on achieving the goal of enabling real enterprise adoption of SharePoint for any sized company," said Sean Barger, CEO Equilibrium. "With the release of MediaRich ECM for SharePoint 4.3, we have achieved the ultimate visual upgrade for organizations seeking to accelerate productivity fast for their users in SharePoint."
The Instant-On technology takes advantage of Equilibrium's dynamic media engine currently powering some of the largest b-to-b portals in the world. MediaRich ECM for SharePoint is seamlessly integrated into libraries and search results, because of Equilibrium's patented dynamic content system which provides the necessary automatic content management. Effectively reducing the constant strain on databases and simultaneously provides just-in-time content preparation eliminating the need to pre-process multiple versions of files in advance.
MediaRich ECM for SharePoint version 4.3 is available for SharePoint 2010/2013 and SharePoint Foundation.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks