|By Marketwired .||
|November 13, 2012 03:08 AM EST||
ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of "Online TV and video forecasts," to their collection of market reports.
Global online TV and video revenues will reach $28.72 billion in 2017, a massive increase from the $3.79 billion recorded in 2010 and the $11.14 billion expected in 2012, according to a new report from Digital TV Research. The Online TV and Video Forecasts report (which covers fixed broadband developments -- not smartphones or tablets) explains that the over-the-top TV sector is on the brink of a huge take-off as the key players expand globally, companies consolidate and as new partnerships are announced on a daily basis.
By 2017, 480 million homes in 40 countries will watch online television and video, up from 182 million in 2010. By 2017, 64.6% of the world's 745 million fixed broadband homes will view television and video online, up from 33.5% of the 473 million fixed broadband total in 2010.
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/land/product.asp?productid=7198370&progid=84895
Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/marketresearchdotcom
Follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/marketresearch_
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Cindy Frei at 240.747.3014 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher