|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 03:02 AM EST||
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, PORT LOUIS, Mauritius and LONDON, November 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- AFRICACOM 2012 - Mi-Fone and EMOZE Ltd. today announce the launch of a new range of smart feature phone devices embedded with EMOZE's push mail and messaging technology. These next generation phones provide a more user-friendly email and instant messaging experience.
With EMOZE pre-embedded in the devices, users will be able to easily and securely access both enterprise and personal email accounts, synchronise their email contacts and calendar, view office attachments, send voice messages via email, and even real-time chat via pin messaging with their friends.
EMOZE is fixed in the operating system of the device and does not require any middleware or runtime environment to load, but rather it starts when the phone is powered on. In addition, EMOZE is suitable on any IP-based network, and does not require any SMS integration.
Mi-Fone is committed to enhancing its mobile phones to ensure its customers receive value for money. "Through our partnership with EMOZE, we can now add the important elements of Instant Messaging and Push Mail in order to give our consumers the ultimate mass market consumer user experience. With these features our target sector become more productive and in turn become better citizens. We call it, Aspiration Within Reach." says Alpesh Patel, Founder and CEO of Mi-Fone.
Moshe Levy, CEO of EMOZE Ltd, comments: "We look forward to our partnership with Mi-Fone, the leading local brand in the African region, as we share similar values of excellence and commitment to user satisfaction. EMOZE's unique patented push messaging technology provides an effective solution that is both lean on data usage as well as battery consumption."
Mi-Fone is a proud African brand, creating Aspiration Within Reach for the majority market in Africa. Mi-Fone focuses on the needs of Africans and innovates providing solutions targeted primarily at African youth. Since 2008 Mi-Fone has successfully created its own market within the highly competitive cellular market in the last emerging market: Africa. The key to Mi-Fone's survival in this world of mobile giants is mainly based on the company's experienced yet agile management team. Mi-Fone operates in over 17 markets in Africa including West, Central, East and Southern markets such as Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Angola, and Nigeria. With the availability for Mi-Fones increasing daily, the company is proud to have achieved 1 million plus units sold within 4 years of business (2012).
EMOZE is an acknowledged world leader, providing transparent, synchronised mobile push messaging and push content solutions for handset manufactures, mobile operators and enterprises. EMOZE supports all major email providers, instant messaging services and social networks. EMOZE push messaging solution is based on EMOZE patented technology and provides real push experience combined with an efficient mechanism, minimising both data traffic and battery consumption to all mobile devices (feature and smart-phones). EMOZE architecture is based on reliable, redundant, scalable server-technology that offers a low total-cost-of-ownership and quick-time-to-market deployment.
EMOZE was established in 2006 and is part of the Emblaze Group (LSE:BLZ).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher