|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 02:38 AM EST||
BEIJING, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Starting November 22, Air China will use long-range widebody B777-300ER on its Beijing-Frankfurt service.
Quite committed to the route Beijing-Frankfurt, Air China now offers two daily rotations between the two cities. In July of 2011, Air China used its first delivered B777-300ER on its CA931/2 service Beijing-Frankfurt. Today, the airliner on the CA965/6 service Beijing-Frankfurt has also been upgraded to B777-300ER. The airliner upgrade will help Air China further cement its foothold in the German market.
B777-300ER is an aircraft type highly applauded by business travelers the world over. It features 8 First Class seats, 42 Business Class seats and 261 Economy Class seats. In the First Class, the shells which contain lie-flat seats are a guarantee of privacy; natural wool and leather upholstery are part of the creature comforts. In the Business Class, each passenger has an independent control panel to adjust the seat. In the Economy Class, the ergonomic seats are designed to make passengers feel at ease and offer bigger legroom. All the three classes of service are outfitted with personal AVOD and power outlet, offering 25-inch, 15-inch and 9-inch displays respectively and a wide range of AVOD programs. Other amenities onboard include a distinctive mood lighting system which can recreate the subtlety of over ten natural light settings, a central bar and barrier-free toilet.
The largest Chinese carrier in the China-German market, Air China now operates four routes – Beijing-Frankfurt, Shanghai-Frankfurt, Beijing-Munich and Beijing Dusseldorf – between the two countries.
About Air China
Air China is China's only national flag carrier and a Star Alliance member. In addition to commercial operations, it also provides special flight services for the country's state leaders on official visit to other countries.
With a fleet of 432 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, we run 282 routes in 30 countries and regions. Thanks to our admission to the Star Alliance, our route network, with Beijing as its hub, is able to place 1,160 destinations in 181 countries within our reach.
For more information, please visit our website www.airchina.com.
SOURCE Air China
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks