|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 01:01 AM EST||
LONDON, November 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Money-saving website MyFamilyClub.co.uk has launched a Dining Club which will give families discounts at 200 local and independent restaurants for a whole year.
The Dining Club savings include:
- Free meals for the kids
- 20% off the main food bill
- Free starters and desserts
The Dining Club is the latest addition to the MyFamilyClub.co.uk Savings Pack, which already includes discounts of up to 10% at high-street favourites such as:
- Toys 'R' Us
The MyFamilyClub.co.uk Savings Pack costs £9.95 and includes free access to the Dining Club and a selection of discounted high-street retailer gift cards.
Commenting on the Savings Pack, Gemma Johnson, mum-of-two and CEO of MyFamilyClub.co.uk, said:
"Like most mums I'm always on the lookout for realistic ways to save and get a bargain.
"And as Christmas approaches, it's crucial that we all make better spending choices so we stay in control of our budget.
"The Dining Club is a great way to enjoy special meals with friends and family without spending a fortune.
"By teaming up with local and independent restaurants we can offer year-long savings at places which are perfect for big and little appetites."
Commenting on the Savings Pack, Claire Dixon from Durham, mum to Xander (7), said:
"When I saw the offer for the MyFamilyClub.co.uk Savings Pack I knew it was too good an offer to pass up.
"I've now started to use the MyFamilyClub.co.uk Savings Pack as a way of planning for special purchases and events like Christmas.
"So far I've got discounts at Boots, M&S, Toys 'R' Us and WHSmith. The Savings Pack is great as it's basically like getting free cash at the shops."
Notes to Editors
1. Claire Dixon and Gemma Johnson are both available for interview and comment.
2. The Dining Club is offered as an extra benefit as part of the MyFamilyClub.co.uk Savings Pack and comes free of charge to those who already own a Pack. http://www.myfamilyclub.co.uk/savings-pack/v3/
3. There are 200 local and independent restaurants participating as part of the Dining Club. Please visit the website for more information about the restaurants involved. http://www.myfamilyclub.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/MyFamilyClub-Dining-Club-restaurant-list1.pdf
3. There is a one-off administration fee of £9.95 for the MyFamilyClub.co.uk Savings Pack which includes access to the Dining Club, access to high-street discount gift cards, a MyFamilyClub.co.uk shopping bag, a luxury beauty product, recipe cards and a trolley key ring.
4. Retailer gift cards within the MyFamilyClub.co.uk Savings Pack offer high-street discounts of up to 10%. Discount allocation is dependent on individual stores terms and conditions and varies from one retailer to another.
5. The MyFamilyClub.co.uk Savings Pack contains five gift cards from a selection of retailers including Boots, M&S, Toys 'R' Us, WHSmith, Pizza Express, Strada, Cineworld, B&Q, Bella Italia, Café Rouge, Book Tokens, Naked Wines and H.Samuel.
6. Gift cards can be used in store or online depending on individual retailer terms and conditions.
7. Discounts via the Savings Pack last for 12 calendar months from date of purchase.
MyFamilyClub.co.uk is the UK's first website dedicated to helping families save money on essentials. The website brings together all the best ways to save from weekly best buy tables featuring the very best supermarket deals and offers to voucher codes, giveaways and high-street discounts. MyFamilyClub.co.uk is part of the DC Thomson group.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks