|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 01:00 AM EST||
SAN RAMON, Calif., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The West Coast has been bit by the barbecue craze. Californians are addicted to Dickey's pit smoked meats and fresh home-style sides. On Wednesday, November 14 Dickey's will open its newest location in San Ramon, be one of the first 100 customers and receive a free Pulled Pork Big Barbecue sandwich.
"We are eager to feed our local community authentic mouthwatering barbecue," said local franchise owner Donna Schiano, who owns and operates this location with her husband Louis. "We are also really excited to cater great community events."
San Ramon Dickey's is located at 3191-D Crow Canyon Place, which is one block off of highway 680 in the Crow Canyon Commons Shopping Center. Dickey's borders the Bishop Ranch Office Park and is near the San Ramon Regional Medical Center. The store phone number is 925-830-4227. Angelo Irizarry and Hailey Johnson are the general managers of this location.
"People in San Ramon are looking for top quality food, great service and good value in their restaurants," said Donna Schiano. "Dickey's satisfies this need, plus we offer free ice cream every day—who wouldn't like that?"
Dickey's hickory smokes their signature meats overnight in a pit in each location, offering beef brisket, pulled pork, chicken, polish sausage and much more. A full line of fresh sides are available, including cole slaw, barbecue beans, potato salad and French fries.
About Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants
Dickey's Barbecue was founded by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. More than 70 years later, the Dallas-based family run barbecue franchise still offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids meals every Sunday. All meats are slow smoked on site in each restaurant. The fast-casual family-friendly concept has expanded to over 270 locations in 43 states and holds the title of the world's largest barbecue franchise. This year Nation's Restaurant News named Dickey's "Top Five Growth Chains" and they were also named "Best Franchise Deal" by QSR Magazine. For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for franchise opportunities call (866) 340-6188.
SOURCE Dickey's Barbecue
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks