|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 10:40 PM EST||
LINDEN and DETROIT, Mich., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- A Ohio native, says he plans to bring 5 jobs to Linden, MI for sure and maybe 20 more by 2013, if all goes well in Lansing, MI with MEDC. Nicholas Singelis was recruited by a leading non-profit organization after attending Kent State University. His independent and innovative personality eventually led him to start Widow's Son Consulting, where he has directed the creative division with great success ever since.
"WJR and their clients are going to see amazing, measurable results once our product is implemented," the very confident owner/developer said. "I am pleased to work with people that are in the fast lane and know how to drive, no matter what the conditions are."
Singelis says this product will only be available to WJR clients until each has been consulted and offered the chance to work with us. The launch date is November 26, 2012.
Press release submitted by online press release distribution service Submitpressrelease123.com
SOURCE Widow's Son Consulting, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks