|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 07:59 PM EST||
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Wolfsdorf Immigration Law Group has been recognized as a Metropolitan First-Tier Immigration Law Firm in the prestigious 2013 "Best Law Firms" rankings published by U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers©.
This is the third time that Wolfsdorf Immigration Law Group has been ranked in "Best Law Firms."
Additionally, Managing Partner Bernard P. Wolfsdorf and Senior Attorney Avi Friedman have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2013. Mr. Wolfsdorf has been listed in Best Lawyers since 2007, and Mr. Friedman since 2010.
The "Best Law Firms" rankings feature firms that receive consistently impressive performance ratings from clients and peers. The First-Tier ranking is a special distinction that signals a unique combination of excellence and breadth of expertise.
The mission of "Best Law Firms" is to guide referring lawyers and clients, from the country's largest companies requiring corporate legal advice to individuals seeking counsel for personal legal issues. The rankings are based on a rigorous review process that involves the collection of client and lawyer evaluations and peer reviews from leading attorneys in the field, as well as the examination of information provided by the firms. To be eligible for ranking, a firm must have at least one lawyer who is included in Best Lawyers.
The Best Lawyers list is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, and as such, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. For over thirty years, the company has helped lawyers and clients find legal counsel in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. The U.S. News Media Group is a multi-platform digital publisher of news and analysis and has earned a reputation as the leading provider of service news and information.
If you are interested in learning more about the immigration legal services that Wolfsdorf Immigration Law Group provides, please visit www.wolfsdorf.com.
SOURCE Wolfsdorf Immigration Law Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks