|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 07:30 PM EST||
LAWRENCE, Kan., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Briggs Nissan Lawrence, a Lawrence Nissan dealership, is excited that Nissan recently released the pricing structure for the new 2013 Nissan Titan as it recently went on sale at Nissan dealerships nationwide. The new 2013 Nissan Titan will offer consumers three different truck bed lengths, two wheelbases, two different body styles and two different drive configurations to choose between.
Underneath the hood, all 2013 Nissan Titans will come equipped with a 5.6-liter DOHC V8 engine that's good for 317 horsepower as well as 385 lb./ft. of torque. The Titan will also have several available equipment packages as well.
The starting price for the new 2013 Nissan Titan is $28,820 as it comes with several upgrades for the 2013 model year. These new upgrades include; an aerodynamic rear spoiler, seven new exterior colors to choose from, upgraded materials for the PRO-4X trim level and many other small changes.
For more information on the new 2013 Nissan Titan in Lawrence, KS contact the sales representatives at Briggs Nissan Lawrence by calling (785) 856-7105 or by visiting BriggsNissanLawrence.com.
Media Contact: Michelle Clark Briggs Nissan Lawrence, (785) 856-8889, Michelle.Clark@BriggsAuto.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Briggs Nissan Lawrence
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher