|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 07:12 PM EST||
TOPEKA, Kan., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Briggs Kia, a Topeka Kia dealership, is proud to see that Kia Motors America (KMA) recently made a large contribution, of $500,000, towards the Super Storm Sandy relief effort that's taking place in the Northeastern United States.
The $500,000 donation was given to the American Red Cross and will likely be used to purchase food and other supplies while many families are slowly starting to get power back in their homes.
Byung Mo Ahn, KMA's and Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia's (KMMG) Group President & CEO, talked about KMA's donation towards the relief effort, stating that, "In the aftermath of this historical storm that affected much of the Eastern United States, Kia Motors is committed to providing assistance through the American Red Cross to impacted individuals and communities. Our thoughts go out to those affected by the hurricane, and we hope that our donation will help provide comfort and aid the recovery effort."
KMA has also provided outlets for their employees, participating dealerships and vendors to make contributions as well.
For more information on how you can make a difference call the professionals at Briggs Kia by dialing (785) 274-5117 or going to BriggsKia.com.
Media Contact: Michelle Clark Briggs Kia, (785) 274-5117, Michelle.Clark@briggsauto.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Briggs Kia
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher