|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 06:59 PM EST||
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov.12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dynatronics Corporation (NASDAQ: DYNT) plans to release financial results for its quarter ended September 30, 2012 during the morning of Wednesday, November 14, 2012.
Dynatronics has scheduled a conference call for investors later that day at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss its results for the quarter. Those interested in participating should call (800) 658-7107.
Dynatronics manufactures, markets and distributes advanced-technology medical devices, orthopedic soft goods and supplies, treatment tables and rehabilitation equipment for the physical therapy, sports medicine, chiropractic, podiatry, plastic surgery, dermatology and other related medical and aesthetic markets.
SOURCE Dynatronics Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?