|By Marketwired .||
|November 12, 2012 06:54 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/12/12 -- When LSF Interactive and Geary Interactive merged to form Geary LSF Group, the global digital marketing agency had the highest hopes for success. Those hopes and dreams appear to be coming to fruition, according to the results of Inc. Magazine's latest annual list of the 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies in America." The full-service Internet marketing firm ranked high on the list for the third year in a row.
Daniel Laury, President and CEO of Geary LSF, was honored to hear that his company was being included in Inc.'s prestigious 5000 list once again, saying that the publication is "an industry leader in digital advertising."
"This has been an incredible year for us and I celebrate this recognition with our clients," added Laury.
The 2012 Inc. 5000 List, which is based on percentage revenue growth, includes privately-held, for-profit companies that are based in the United States and were founded (and generating revenue) no later than March 31, 2008. Geary LSF earned its spot with a growth of 165% over three years, making it the 24th largest company in Inc.'s Advertising & Marketing Category, and 77th fastest growing company in the San Francisco Bay Area. The company has grown strong enough to consistently rank on the list by offering clients around the world a complete package of digital services including:
- Lead Generation
- Media Planning
- Paid Search
- Social Media
- Web Development
The complete Inc. 5000 List can be found at http://www.inc.com/inc5000/welcome.
About Geary LSF Group:
Geary LSF is an integrated, full service online marketing group that delivers more results per campaign by uniquely optimizing the digital customer engagement path. Geary LSF provides advertisers with comprehensive services all under one roof: from Strategy to Development, Media Planning to Placement, SEO, SEM, Analytics, Social, Local and Mobile media services. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, the 220-people strong Geary LSF Group has offices on three continents and manages campaigns for more than 250 brands worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.GearyLSFGroup.com. For new business inquiries, email sales@GearyLSF.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London