|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 06:44 PM EST||
In TO963 transmitted at 09:00e today, two errors occurred with the dates in the bullet points. The date in the 5th bullet point should be November 18 and not the 17th. The date in the 6th bullet point should be December 2 and not November 30. Corrected copy follows:
Dave & Buster's Introduces Ultimate Destination for Sports Fans
New look offers New Sports Viewing, New Food, New Games and New Fun
PITTSBURGH, PA, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Think you know Dave & Buster's? Think again.
Dave & Buster's, the leader in all-in-one entertainment, is upping the game with the launch of its newly renovated location in Pittsburgh at the Waterfront. Combining massive 15-foot TV screens, a new menu, new games, and top to bottom upgrades, Dave & Buster's is the ultimate go-to game day headquarters for Steelers fans.
Over the past three months, the Pittsburgh Dave & Buster's has been transformed into the ultimate destination for sport enthusiasts, with a new contemporary look and feel. With enormous projection screens and 25 huge HD TV's, Dave & Buster's has dining, sports viewing, and entertainment under one roof.
"Our new look is unlike anything you've seen before, and with new food and new games - no other place has this much fun going on," said Chris Lama, General Manager, Pittsburgh. "We're so excited about the new sports bar, and can't wait to share it with Steelers fans."
Pittsburgh Dave & Buster's guests who are looking for fun are definitely going to find it. Highlights of the changes include:
- Sports focused seating, three 180" projection screens and dozens of additional large TV's
- Signature Dave & Buster's Million-Dollar Midway games such as Speed of Light, Quad Air-Hockey, Connect 4, Fruit Ninja and newly added Doodle Jump
- New menu items including: Poppin' Potatoes, Bistro Steak & Shrimp, Chicken Rockefeller and Snow Cone cocktails
To showcase the new changes, Pittsburgh's Dave & Buster's at the Waterfront will host five events open to the public:
- Mike Prisuta from Steelers Broadcast will be hosting two events at Dave & Buster's during the Steelers game:
- November 18, 2012 at 8 p.m.: Your Home for the Holidays, where a $500 grocery gift card can be won.
- December 2, 2012 at 8 p.m.: Tickets to the 12/9 Steelers vs. Chargers game are up for grabs and additional station prizes!
- November 15, 2012 at 6 p.m.: University of Pittsburgh's Head Basketball coach Jamie Dixon will host his radio show live on location.
- December 4, 2012 at 12 p.m.: Steelers quarterback Charlie Batch and teammates will host the Steelers Toys for Tots Drive for the Marines, where fans have the opportunity to enjoy lunch with the Steelers.
- December 15, 2012 at 8 a.m.: Dave & Buster's will host a breakfast with Santa, allowing children a meet and greet with Santa and all proceeds going to the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
For more information, visit www.bestsportsbarever.com
The Pittsburgh Dave & Buster's is located at 180 E Waterfront Dr. Homestead, PA - 15120. Hours of operation are 11:30 a.m. - midnight Sunday through Thursday; 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday (no minors under 21 permitted after 10 p.m.).
Dave & Buster's also schedules private functions, including corporate events, birthday parties and rehearsal dinners. Find out more at http://www.daveandbusters.com/events/plan-your-event/
About Dave & Buster's
Innovators of the restaurant/entertainment category, Dave & Buster's was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Dave & Buster's now operates 60 large venue, high-volume restaurant/entertainment complexes throughout the United States that offer a food and fun-filled experience to adults and families. The exciting environment of the Dave & Buster's complex contributes to each guest's experience and also provides the perfect setting for corporate and group events. Dave & Buster's is currently updating all of its stores to enhance the TV viewing areas and build a larger sports atmosphere. Each Dave & Buster's offers an impressive selection of high-quality food and beverage items, combined with an extensive array of interactive entertainment attractions such as pocket billiards, shuffleboard, state-of the-art simulators, virtual reality and traditional carnival-style amusements and games of skill. Dave & Buster's emphasizes high levels of guest service in an upscale atmosphere to create casual, yet sophisticated, ideal playing conditions.
SOURCE Dave & Buster's
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?