|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 05:42 PM EST||
HOUSTON, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, P.C. (PKF Texas) Tax Director, Gary Voth, will moderate the panel, "Financial Planning for Energy Companies in Uncertain Times" on November 28, 2012 during the 2012 Total Energy USA Conference.
The confirmed panelists include:
- Nathaniel Karp, Chief Economist, BBVA Compass Bank
- Patrick Leach, CEO, Decision Strategies
- Alexandra Pruner, CFO, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- Dick Williams, President, Shell WindEnergy
The panel will tackle strategies that energy companies can use and are using to plan, financially, in very uncertain times in the energy business. This will include: global markets and geopolitics, domestic energy markets, U.S. political uncertainty, the regulatory environment, U.S. tax policy and capital markets.
Total Energy USA is a conference assembling all the energy sectors–fossil, renewable and nuclear–to give a comprehensive look at different energy solutions that will generate energy business and help to address today's energy challenges.
The conference is being backed by Mayor Annise Parker, Shell, Waste Management, the Greater Houston Partnership, the Houston Technology Center and many others, including PKF Texas. This is an important event for Houston and brings a different perspective from other energy conferences held in the city each year.
About Total Energy USA:
Total Energy USA is the groundbreaking event that addresses the greatest uncertainty in the energy industry today––the cross-fertilization of energy sectors and technologies. The new conference and exposition is developed by the Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau (GHCVB) and will be held annually in Houston beginning in 2012. To-date, sponsors of Total Energy USA include Select Sponsors NRG and Shell, Contributing Sponsor Waste Management, Sponsors Halliburton, Platts, PKF Texas and Winstead.
About Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, P.C. (PKF Texas)
Located in Houston's Galleria area at 5847 San Felipe, Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, P.C. is a CPA firm that focuses on solutions for every stage of your business. With leaders who are forward-thinking entrepreneurs and business advisors with Big 4 backgrounds, we serve emerging and middle market companies across many industries. Service areas include profit enhancement, internal audit, international/domestic tax, accounting, auditing, litigation services, business systems consulting and IT. Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, P.C. is a member of PKF International, The Leading Edge Alliance and Partner Power International. To learn more about Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, P.C., visit their website at www.pkftexas.com.
SOURCE Pannell Kerr Forster of Texas, P.C.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks