|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 05:30 PM EST||
LIVONIA, Mich., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tower International, Inc. (NYSE: TOWR), a leading integrated global manufacturer of engineered structural metal components and assemblies, today announced Derek Fiebig – Executive Director of Investor & External Relations will present at the Southwest IDEAS Conference in Dallas, Tex. on Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:45 p.m. CST (3:45 p.m. EST) and is expected to last approximately 30 minutes, including time for a question-and-answer session. During the presentation, management will provide an overview of Tower International's operations, performance and other related matters.
Information on accessing a live webcast will be posted to Tower's investor relations portion of Tower's website www.towerinternational.com. Following the event, a replay of the company's remarks will also be available on the Tower website.
Executive Director, Investor & External Relations
SOURCE Tower International, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks