|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 05:27 PM EST||
CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fras-le S.A., listed in level 1 of corporate governance of the Sao Paulo Stock Exchange (BM&FBovespa) under ticker symbols FRAS3 and FRAS4, a Randon group company and the world's largest manufacturer of blocks (canvas covers for commercial vehicles), as well as the market leader in Brazil, announces its results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2012 (2Q12 and 9M12, respectively). Except where stated otherwise, the operating and financial information is presented on a consolidated basis and the amounts are expressed in Brazilian reais, in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the accounting practices adopted in Brazil (BR GAAP). Comparisons are with the third quarter of 2011 (3Q11), the second quarter of 2012 (2Q12) and the nine months of 2011 (9M11).
KEY 3Q12 RESULTS
Total gross revenue before consolidation: R$233.0 million, 27.2% up on 3Q11 and 33.7% higher than in 3Q10;
Consolidated net revenue: R$170.1 million, 31.8% more than in 3Q11 and 37.4% up on 3Q10;
Net revenue from the domestic market: R$92.9 million, a 22.2% improvement over 3Q11 and 31.0% up on 3Q10;
Net revenue from foreign sales: R$77.2 million, a 45.4% increase over 3Q11 and 46.0% higher than in 3Q10;
Fras-le Brasil exports (FOB): US$24.3 million, 4.7% down on 3Q11 and 6.4% less than in 3Q10;
Foreign sales (exports and units abroad): US$38.3 million, 14.2% up on 3Q11 and 25.7% more than in 3Q10;
EBITDA: R$23.7 million, a 76.9% upturn over 3Q11 and 61.2% higher than in 3Q10;
Consolidated gross profit: R$39.7 million, 17.5% up on 3Q11 and 9.1% more than in 3Q10;
Consolidated net income: R$8.7 million, 7.9% less than in 3Q11 and 2.6% down on 3Q10.
3Q12 Results Conference Call
November 13, 2012, 10:00 a.m. (Brasilia)
(55 11) 2188 0155
The Company's conference call presentation and webcast are available at:
+ 55 (54) 3289.1517
Daniel Raul Randon
Jorge Roberto Gomes
SOURCE Fras-le S.A.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher