|By Marketwire .||
|November 12, 2012 04:15 PM EST||
EAST AURORA, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/12/12 -- Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A) (NYSE: MOG.B) and Hainan Airlines signed a 10 year exclusive contract for comprehensive support of the Moog Flight Control Systems on Hainan Airlines' fleet of Boeing 787 aircraft. The program will include maintenance and inventory support via Moog's strategically selected worldwide stocking locations, giving Hainan 24/7 access to spares no matter where their aircraft are located.
Moog, the provider of both primary and high lift flight control systems on the 787, recently launched an entirely new suite of aftermarket support solutions. The Moog Total Support program is aimed at providing airlines with a comprehensive range of services for Moog products, including inventory support.
"We are exceptionally proud that Hainan Airlines has chosen the Moog Total Support program for our products on their fleet of 787 aircraft," said Kate Schaefer, Moog's General Manager for Commercial Aircraft Services. "We look forward to providing Hainan Airlines with a cost effective alternative for both maintenance and global inventory support along with an unparalleled level of service over the next 10 years."
Hainan Airlines Company Limited (HNA) is an airline headquartered in Haikou, People's Republic of China. Hainan Airlines is one of the world's SKYTRAX five-star airlines and the fourth largest airline in terms of fleet size in the People's Republic of China. It operates scheduled domestic and international services on 500 routes from Hainan and nine locations on the mainland, as well as charter services. Hainan has a significant fleet of 787 aircraft on order with Boeing.
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision control components and systems. Moog's high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, automated industrial machinery, wind turbines, marine and medical equipment. Additional information about the company can be found at www.moog.com.
Ann Marie Luhr
EAST AURORA, NEW YORK 14052
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks