|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 04:11 PM EST||
CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A – Implementos e Participacoes (BM&FBovespa RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding company of ten companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the third quarter of 2012 (3Q2012) and for the nine first months of the year (9M2012). The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 9M2012 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, was R$ 3.8 billion, a decrease of 19.7% compared with 9M2011;
- 9M2012 Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 2.5 billion, down 20.1% from 9M2011;
- 9M2012 EBITDA was R$ 213.1 million, 52.8 down from 9M2011;
- R$ 27.0 million of Consolidated Net Profit in 9M2012, with a Net Margin of 1.1%.
The main highlights of the quarter were:
- EBITDA has declined, in this 3rd quarter of 2012, 41.6% compared with 3Q2011, reaching R$ 79.4 million;
- Consolidated foreign sales reached US$ 73.3 million in the quarter, a decrease of 3.1% compared with the same quarter in 2011;
- Consolidated Net Profit of R$ 12.9 million, 79.5% lower than 3Q2011.
Conference Call on Results
NOVEMBER 13, 2012, Tuesday,
12:00 PM. Brasilia
9:00 AM. New York
2:00 PM. London
+55 (11) 3127.4971
The Company's presentation and audio webcast will be available at www.randon.com.br/ir
Simultaneous Translation to English
+ 1 516-3001066 Calling from NY
+ 55 11 3127.4971 Calling from SP
Hemerson Fernando de Souza
(+ 55 54) 3209.2505
SOURCE Randon S.A. - Implementos e Participacoes
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks